I want to share with you one of the most taxing and emotional experiences I have had in my three decade long career as a teacher. I work with a very challenging group of students who all have aggressive, violent tendencies and have significant struggles in learning socially appropriate skills they need to function in […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Reports Cards: Then (1939) & Now (2017)
- A new year…three new assignments
- Having Math Anxiety May Make Me a Better Math Teacher
- Why our public education system is awesome!
- Why then? What now?
- A Week of Inspirational Math
- A Wonder-Ful Start to the Year
- Always a Mentee, Always a Mentor
- Report Cards Are Coming: Professional Reporting
- Learning lyrics the fun way