Over the last year and a half I’ve had the privilege of co-moderating #tdsbEd – Twitter chats for TDSB Educators. It has become a community of teachers – well beyond our board – who are sharing their thoughts and ideas around trends in education in order to ensure student success, well-being and achievement. Throughout this […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Call the cops
- Book group
- Does Homework Work?
- It’s Conference Time!
- Connecting Area and Perimeter to Art-Piet Mondrian
- 5 Things Teachers Need to Know to Teach Math
- Project Based Learning: Host a Book Swap!
- Here’s your test
- An easy to use student friendly assessment tool
- Entrepreneurial Thinking In The Classroom