Many years ago, when I was in Teacher’s College, I did my practicum in what we could call today a ‘systems’ class. I worked with several students with Down’s Syndrome, a few with non-specific developmental challenges as well as some students who were identified as having Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (now called Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder). […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Does Homework Work?
- It’s Conference Time!
- Connecting Area and Perimeter to Art-Piet Mondrian
- 5 Things Teachers Need to Know to Teach Math
- Project Based Learning: Host a Book Swap!
- Here’s your test
- An easy to use student friendly assessment tool
- Entrepreneurial Thinking In The Classroom
- Intervention Strategies Designed to Help the Student
- Honouring Indigenous Veterans