The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms outlines what gender equity should look like … but do women really have gender equity in 2018? In education and workplace participation, gender equity has made some strides. in 2015, women are almost as likely to have a high school (82.5% women vs. 89.3% men) or university […]
Recent Blog Posts
- What’s up with Ontario’s Health Curriculum?
- Flexible Classroom/Schedule a huge success!
- Why Ontario Teachers Need to be Political
- Teacher Guilt
- Shopping List For a New Class Designed for Students with Developmental Disabilities
- Setting up Successful Transition Meetings
- Are Artists Mathematicians Too?