According to The Washington Post’s Valarie Strauss “Teachers are often expected to remain politically neutral in class, not letting their students know which candidate they support or where they stand on controversial issues” (Strauss, 2016). Parents may anticipate that teachers could “indoctrinate” students by expressing their own views in classrooms (Strauss, 2016) and as a […]
Recent Blog Posts
- What’s up with Ontario’s Health Curriculum?
- Flexible Classroom/Schedule a huge success!
- Why Ontario Teachers Need to be Political
- Teacher Guilt
- Shopping List For a New Class Designed for Students with Developmental Disabilities
- Setting up Successful Transition Meetings
- Are Artists Mathematicians Too?
- Digital Literacy Day!