The other day in my grade 4/5 class I decided to try a flexible schedule day where students would have the list of subjects available to them on the board with specific tasks under each subject. This is how the day unfolded. Students entered the room after French and were confused by the fact that […]
Recent Blog Posts
- What’s up with Ontario’s Health Curriculum?
- Flexible Classroom/Schedule a huge success!
- Why Ontario Teachers Need to be Political
- Teacher Guilt
- Shopping List For a New Class Designed for Students with Developmental Disabilities
- Setting up Successful Transition Meetings
- Are Artists Mathematicians Too?
- Digital Literacy Day!