#PinDropQuiet It’s quiet in my classroom right now. A little too quiet. Did my students just have the most boring lesson ever? I don’t hear snoring. Did they all eat turkey for lunch? Not today. Are the students all out of the room during prep? Nope. They are all here and engaged in something called Genius Hour. Here’s […]
Recent Blog Posts
- What’s up with Ontario’s Health Curriculum?
- Flexible Classroom/Schedule a huge success!
- Why Ontario Teachers Need to be Political
- Teacher Guilt
- Shopping List For a New Class Designed for Students with Developmental Disabilities
- Setting up Successful Transition Meetings
- Are Artists Mathematicians Too?