I might catch a little fire for this title. And thank you in advance for reading. Every classroom has them- fidgety student(s). You know the ones who cannot get comfortable to sit still, are unable to focus for longer than 8 seconds (there are statistics for that), and are constantly in motion. Some days you see your classroom is […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Daily Physical Activity: When, How and Why?
- Mathematical Mindsets
- Emotions, Context and the Reluctant Writer
- For Earth Day – A Chance for Environmental Custodians to Show What They Know
- The stretch
- Drama in the Classroom: The Good Kind
- Lessons In Uganda
- Giving Mindfulness a Go
- The Groove
- Feeling a little low? Make a sunshine call!