Maybe you’ve seen this intro before? You are reading a different post. Read on and you’ll understand. Here’s a snippet from casual conversations playing out in school hallways everywhere. Pick the one’s you’ve used or heard before. “How are you? How’s it going? What’s up? How’s it?” “Good. Great. All good here. Meh. No problems. Busy. So busy. […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Book group
- Does Homework Work?
- It’s Conference Time!
- Connecting Area and Perimeter to Art-Piet Mondrian
- 5 Things Teachers Need to Know to Teach Math
- Project Based Learning: Host a Book Swap!
- Here’s your test
- An easy to use student friendly assessment tool
- Entrepreneurial Thinking In The Classroom
- Intervention Strategies Designed to Help the Student