Maybe you’ve seen this intro before? You are reading a different post. Read on and you’ll understand. Here’s a snippet from casual conversations playing out in school hallways everywhere. Pick the one’s you’ve used or heard before. “How are you? How’s it going? What’s up? How’s it?” “Good. Great. All good here. Meh. No problems. Busy. So busy. […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Motivational Mornings
- One Sore Throat and Two Stomach Flus
- Broadening Learning Space in Education
- Experiential Learning
- Our First Field Trip Into The Community!!
- December…in the Classroom
- Coding for all
- Global Read Aloud – Join In!
- Teaching Parents to Use Cell Phones
- Behind the behaviour – seeing our students