How did I do teacher? Did I do it right? Is this what I am supposed to do? These are the questions that I have heard over and over my entire career. I began to wonder why is it that my students always need to have me tell them how they are doing. As my […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Reports Cards: Then (1939) & Now (2017)
- A new year…three new assignments
- Having Math Anxiety May Make Me a Better Math Teacher
- Why our public education system is awesome!
- Why then? What now?
- A Week of Inspirational Math
- A Wonder-Ful Start to the Year
- Always a Mentee, Always a Mentor
- Report Cards Are Coming: Professional Reporting
- Learning lyrics the fun way