This year, I‘m in a new school, in a new role. This September, every school day, I’m trying to figure out where my class is suppose to be and what and how I need to teach my students with special education needs. I am gradually learning the names of my colleagues but it seems […]
Recent Blog Posts
- What’s up with Ontario’s Health Curriculum?
- Flexible Classroom/Schedule a huge success!
- Why Ontario Teachers Need to be Political
- Teacher Guilt
- Shopping List For a New Class Designed for Students with Developmental Disabilities
- Setting up Successful Transition Meetings
- Are Artists Mathematicians Too?