This year, I‘m in a new school, in a new role. This September, every school day, I’m trying to figure out where my class is suppose to be and what and how I need to teach my students with special education needs. I am gradually learning the names of my colleagues but it seems […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Reports Cards: Then (1939) & Now (2017)
- A new year…three new assignments
- Having Math Anxiety May Make Me a Better Math Teacher
- Why our public education system is awesome!
- Why then? What now?
- A Week of Inspirational Math
- A Wonder-Ful Start to the Year
- Always a Mentee, Always a Mentor
- Report Cards Are Coming: Professional Reporting
- Learning lyrics the fun way