I have heard about the power of co teaching for some time now, but I have only had the opportunity to experience co teaching first hand in recent weeks. I am sold! Co teaching mathematics with my teaching partner and Family of Schools Math Coach challenges me and engages me in authentic context based professional […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Does Homework Work?
- It’s Conference Time!
- Connecting Area and Perimeter to Art-Piet Mondrian
- 5 Things Teachers Need to Know to Teach Math
- Project Based Learning: Host a Book Swap!
- Here’s your test
- An easy to use student friendly assessment tool
- Entrepreneurial Thinking In The Classroom
- Intervention Strategies Designed to Help the Student
- Honouring Indigenous Veterans