If you are like me, you have been watching every Blue Jay game with excitement as they get closer and closer to becoming the AL East Champions. I decided instead of fighting the desire to spend every waking minute talking about them, I would incorporate this excitement into my music program for September and early […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Musings Of A New(ish) Teacher On The First Days Of The School Year
- “Portable” Teaching
- Main courses and side dishes: What is Integrated Curriculum/Studies?
- So why teach LGBTQIT human rights?
- Hello from Arianna Lambert
- Being a Temporary Teacher
- Getting Past “The 5 Year Wall”
- Professional Reporting
- Hello from Michelle Fenn
- Hello from Deb Weston