This week a student drew a picture on my floor in marker. What would you do in this situation? Call the parents Send the child to the office Give the child a detention Get the child to clean it up. What if I told you that this was the child’s first time doing something like […]
Recent Blog Posts
- What’s up with Ontario’s Health Curriculum?
- Flexible Classroom/Schedule a huge success!
- Why Ontario Teachers Need to be Political
- Teacher Guilt
- Shopping List For a New Class Designed for Students with Developmental Disabilities
- Setting up Successful Transition Meetings
- Are Artists Mathematicians Too?
- Digital Literacy Day!