Last month, my Principal put out a call to the staff at my school: if anyone was interested in participating in a lesson study, she would make it happen. She had briefly filled us in on what a lesson study was at staff meetings, so this was not out of the blue. After debating for […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Does Homework Work?
- It’s Conference Time!
- Connecting Area and Perimeter to Art-Piet Mondrian
- 5 Things Teachers Need to Know to Teach Math
- Project Based Learning: Host a Book Swap!
- Here’s your test
- An easy to use student friendly assessment tool
- Entrepreneurial Thinking In The Classroom
- Intervention Strategies Designed to Help the Student
- Honouring Indigenous Veterans