Last month, my Principal put out a call to the staff at my school: if anyone was interested in participating in a lesson study, she would make it happen. She had briefly filled us in on what a lesson study was at staff meetings, so this was not out of the blue. After debating for […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Building Better Schools Forum
- The Changing Nature of the Outdoor Classroom
- It’s the End of the Year – time to panic!
- Overcoming Math Phobia
- Discipline used to mean something good
- Attainable goals
- Helping English Language Learners in Music
- Imparting a Love for the Creepy Crawlies
- Daily Physical Activity: When, How and Why?
- Mathematical Mindsets