I ‘ve always wondered about the biography portion of blog sites. Do people read them? If they do read that section, does it connect or disconnect them more to the writer? Do the writers keep them updated? After all, it’s a two way street. What happens when the blogger writes something disagreeable? Do readers continue subscribing to see […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Book group
- Does Homework Work?
- It’s Conference Time!
- Connecting Area and Perimeter to Art-Piet Mondrian
- 5 Things Teachers Need to Know to Teach Math
- Project Based Learning: Host a Book Swap!
- Here’s your test
- An easy to use student friendly assessment tool
- Entrepreneurial Thinking In The Classroom
- Intervention Strategies Designed to Help the Student