I ‘ve always wondered about the biography portion of blog sites. Do people read them? If they do read that section, does it connect or disconnect them more to the writer? Do the writers keep them updated? After all, it’s a two way street. What happens when the blogger writes something disagreeable? Do readers continue subscribing to see […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Musings Of A New(ish) Teacher On The First Days Of The School Year
- “Portable” Teaching
- Main courses and side dishes: What is Integrated Curriculum/Studies?
- So why teach LGBTQIT human rights?
- Hello from Arianna Lambert
- Being a Temporary Teacher
- Getting Past “The 5 Year Wall”
- Professional Reporting
- Hello from Michelle Fenn
- Hello from Deb Weston