I ‘ve always wondered about the biography portion of blog sites. Do people read them? If they do read that section, does it connect or disconnect them more to the writer? Do the writers keep them updated? After all, it’s a two way street. What happens when the blogger writes something disagreeable? Do readers continue subscribing to see […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Building Better Schools Forum
- The Changing Nature of the Outdoor Classroom
- It’s the End of the Year – time to panic!
- Overcoming Math Phobia
- Discipline used to mean something good
- Attainable goals
- Helping English Language Learners in Music
- Imparting a Love for the Creepy Crawlies
- Daily Physical Activity: When, How and Why?
- Mathematical Mindsets