I ‘ve always wondered about the biography portion of blog sites. Do people read them? If they do read that section, does it connect or disconnect them more to the writer? Do the writers keep them updated? After all, it’s a two way street. What happens when the blogger writes something disagreeable? Do readers continue subscribing to see […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Motivational Mornings
- One Sore Throat and Two Stomach Flus
- Broadening Learning Space in Education
- Experiential Learning
- Our First Field Trip Into The Community!!
- December…in the Classroom
- Coding for all
- Global Read Aloud – Join In!
- Teaching Parents to Use Cell Phones
- Behind the behaviour – seeing our students