I might catch a little fire for this title. And thank you in advance for reading. Every classroom has them- fidgety student(s). You know the ones who cannot get comfortable to sit still, are unable to focus for longer than 8 seconds (there are statistics for that), and are constantly in motion. Some days you see your classroom is […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Musings Of A New(ish) Teacher On The First Days Of The School Year
- “Portable” Teaching
- Main courses and side dishes: What is Integrated Curriculum/Studies?
- So why teach LGBTQIT human rights?
- Hello from Arianna Lambert
- Being a Temporary Teacher
- Getting Past “The 5 Year Wall”
- Professional Reporting
- Hello from Michelle Fenn
- Hello from Deb Weston