Do you recognize the lyrics to this song? I didn’t until one month ago, when my students began a project I created about celebrating songs in other languages. This project came out of a desire to change one part of my music program. The most important part of any arts program is student creations. In […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Book group
- Does Homework Work?
- It’s Conference Time!
- Connecting Area and Perimeter to Art-Piet Mondrian
- 5 Things Teachers Need to Know to Teach Math
- Project Based Learning: Host a Book Swap!
- Here’s your test
- An easy to use student friendly assessment tool
- Entrepreneurial Thinking In The Classroom
- Intervention Strategies Designed to Help the Student