As a third grade teacher, I sometimes get caught up and distracted by the fast approaching EQAO assessment. Our school doesn’t fair very well in the EQAO world and there is a lot of talk about getting the students ready. One way our school is preparing students for the assessment is by providing them practice […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Building Better Schools Forum
- The Changing Nature of the Outdoor Classroom
- It’s the End of the Year – time to panic!
- Overcoming Math Phobia
- Discipline used to mean something good
- Attainable goals
- Helping English Language Learners in Music
- Imparting a Love for the Creepy Crawlies
- Daily Physical Activity: When, How and Why?
- Mathematical Mindsets