As a third grade teacher, I sometimes get caught up and distracted by the fast approaching EQAO assessment. Our school doesn’t fair very well in the EQAO world and there is a lot of talk about getting the students ready. One way our school is preparing students for the assessment is by providing them practice […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Musings Of A New(ish) Teacher On The First Days Of The School Year
- “Portable” Teaching
- Main courses and side dishes: What is Integrated Curriculum/Studies?
- So why teach LGBTQIT human rights?
- Hello from Arianna Lambert
- Being a Temporary Teacher
- Getting Past “The 5 Year Wall”
- Professional Reporting
- Hello from Michelle Fenn
- Hello from Deb Weston