As a teacher, the daily demands of planning, preparing, assessing, and constant learning occupy most of my waking hours. Thankfully, after several years at, what I call, the speed of learning I have achieved what appears to be a work life balance. One thing I clearly remember, from the start, was a vow to never (emphasis on never) take […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Building Better Schools Forum
- The Changing Nature of the Outdoor Classroom
- It’s the End of the Year – time to panic!
- Overcoming Math Phobia
- Discipline used to mean something good
- Attainable goals
- Helping English Language Learners in Music
- Imparting a Love for the Creepy Crawlies
- Daily Physical Activity: When, How and Why?
- Mathematical Mindsets