Math is integrated into most of the learning centres in the classroom. Although glancing around the room, it often looks just like play. To ensure that I am continually assessing for math, I keep a clipboard of observations sheets accessible. I prefer observation sheets that have a square with each child’s name that I can […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Reports Cards: Then (1939) & Now (2017)
- A new year…three new assignments
- Having Math Anxiety May Make Me a Better Math Teacher
- Why our public education system is awesome!
- Why then? What now?
- A Week of Inspirational Math
- A Wonder-Ful Start to the Year
- Always a Mentee, Always a Mentor
- Report Cards Are Coming: Professional Reporting
- Learning lyrics the fun way