I belong to a few Facebook groups for teachers. It is a great place for the sharing of resources, ideas and for suggestions on how to handle conundrums about classroom management. As teachers across the province write report cards, a few of the questions posted on these groups had answers to them that relied on […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Support each other
- Chime and Chant Language Learning
- Honouring student identity: Culturally responsive teaching and assessment pedagogy for building an equitable and inclusive classroom for all
- Back in the day was better(because now is often unbearable)
- Setting up a Positive Relationship with Teaching Assistants
- Authentic Learning
- Inference Building
- Why are your eyebrows grumpy?
- The breaks when the weather puts the brakes on bussing.
- Education is in crisis – and so are our students