Last day to come clean. Tomorrow is January 1, 2016 – New Year’s Day on the Gregorian Calendar for those keeping score at home. It’s also a Leap Year too, so I wrote a lesson about it. With 365 days in the books and a great year ahead, I wanted to share a few words that have […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Book group
- Does Homework Work?
- It’s Conference Time!
- Connecting Area and Perimeter to Art-Piet Mondrian
- 5 Things Teachers Need to Know to Teach Math
- Project Based Learning: Host a Book Swap!
- Here’s your test
- An easy to use student friendly assessment tool
- Entrepreneurial Thinking In The Classroom
- Intervention Strategies Designed to Help the Student