The culminating task for our unit on strong and stable structures was the highlight of my first four months back in the classroom. My colleague and friend, Catherine Little, who is currently teaching science at York University at the Faculty of Education, generously offered her time and expertise by facilitating the launch of this […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Building Better Schools Forum
- The Changing Nature of the Outdoor Classroom
- It’s the End of the Year – time to panic!
- Overcoming Math Phobia
- Discipline used to mean something good
- Attainable goals
- Helping English Language Learners in Music
- Imparting a Love for the Creepy Crawlies
- Daily Physical Activity: When, How and Why?
- Mathematical Mindsets