The culminating task for our unit on strong and stable structures was the highlight of my first four months back in the classroom. My colleague and friend, Catherine Little, who is currently teaching science at York University at the Faculty of Education, generously offered her time and expertise by facilitating the launch of this […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Musings Of A New(ish) Teacher On The First Days Of The School Year
- “Portable” Teaching
- Main courses and side dishes: What is Integrated Curriculum/Studies?
- So why teach LGBTQIT human rights?
- Hello from Arianna Lambert
- Being a Temporary Teacher
- Getting Past “The 5 Year Wall”
- Professional Reporting
- Hello from Michelle Fenn
- Hello from Deb Weston