Our Journey We began by identifying the books in our book bags as fiction or nonfiction. The students justified how they knew if a book was fiction or nonfiction. In small groups the students compiled lists of nonfiction text features that they noticed in their stack of chosen books. As a class we went through the […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Motivational Mornings
- One Sore Throat and Two Stomach Flus
- Broadening Learning Space in Education
- Experiential Learning
- Our First Field Trip Into The Community!!
- December…in the Classroom
- Coding for all
- Global Read Aloud – Join In!
- Teaching Parents to Use Cell Phones
- Behind the behaviour – seeing our students