When I taught Kindergarten last year, it was a half-day program. This was challenging for excursions, since we only had a two and half hour window to go somewhere and get back to the school so the children could meet their day-care providers for pick-up. This year, with my Grade 1/2 class, I have enjoyed […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Musings Of A New(ish) Teacher On The First Days Of The School Year
- “Portable” Teaching
- Main courses and side dishes: What is Integrated Curriculum/Studies?
- So why teach LGBTQIT human rights?
- Hello from Arianna Lambert
- Being a Temporary Teacher
- Getting Past “The 5 Year Wall”
- Professional Reporting
- Hello from Michelle Fenn
- Hello from Deb Weston