When I taught Kindergarten last year, it was a half-day program. This was challenging for excursions, since we only had a two and half hour window to go somewhere and get back to the school so the children could meet their day-care providers for pick-up. This year, with my Grade 1/2 class, I have enjoyed […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Motivational Mornings
- One Sore Throat and Two Stomach Flus
- Broadening Learning Space in Education
- Experiential Learning
- Our First Field Trip Into The Community!!
- December…in the Classroom
- Coding for all
- Global Read Aloud – Join In!
- Teaching Parents to Use Cell Phones
- Behind the behaviour – seeing our students