It is the time of year to start reflecting on what went right and what you would like to improve on for next year. As teachers, it is important to say “I did a good job this year on helping Paramjot learn his timetables or Kayla adjust to a new school and make friends.” However, […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Support each other
- Chime and Chant Language Learning
- Honouring student identity: Culturally responsive teaching and assessment pedagogy for building an equitable and inclusive classroom for all
- Back in the day was better(because now is often unbearable)
- Setting up a Positive Relationship with Teaching Assistants
- Authentic Learning
- Inference Building
- Why are your eyebrows grumpy?
- The breaks when the weather puts the brakes on bussing.
- Education is in crisis – and so are our students