ETFO’s position on in-person learning remains unchanged. The union firmly believes that the daily, in-person model of instruction and support best meets the educational, developmental and social needs of students, provides the best experience for support, and is the most equitable learning model for all students. ETFO’s expectation is that elementary virtual learning in any capacity, […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Final Reflections from a Remote Teacher
- Top Ten Tips for Attending Virtual Professional Learning for Educators
- Trouble with Hybrid Learning
- What’s Your Superpower?
- The Show Must Go On…..
- Student-led end of the year conferences
- Ditch Tests – Do Projects Instead!
- Dear Students,
- Going Gradeless in Elementary – Part 2
- Going Gradeless in Elementary – Part 1