This past December, my teaching partner of the past five years passed away from the horrendous disease ovarian cancer. Ms. Lynda Wulkan taught me a million things throughout our time team-teaching music together that I couldn’t have learned through an AQ, a workshop or printed resources. She was an incredibly gifted oboe player and a […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Progressing With Difficulty
- Toxic Positivity in a Brave New World
- Write On!
- Community Immunity!
- Deciding whether or not to make the switch…
- Unpacking the Invisible White Backpack in a Time of Black Lives Matter
- Engaging with Indigenous Knowledge as a Non-Indigenous Educator
- We didn’t “celebrate” Orange Shirt Day
- A Year in the Life: What does being actively engaged in your local look like?
- Commiserating With Others Over Their Technology Woes