As of the end of February, it is apparent to no one in Ontario that Spring is just around the corner. Judging by the blankets of snow and recent school bus cancellations, winter continues to disrupt and annoy us with the same creative sadism as a government hell-bent on destroying public education. Despite the stark […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Looking on the bright-side during this dark time.
- Saying, “I am not racist” is not enough pt 2
- Saying, “I am not racist” is not enough pt 1
- Ideas for Distance Learning
- Resources for Jewish Heritage Month
- Teacher Well-being
- What’s Working?!?
- Strategies to Engage Students in Online Learning
- Overwhelming Resources
- Inspiration During the COVID Crisis