Aaaaah, fresh air! It’s like the earth turned on an air purifier and sun lamp to awaken us from our annual hibernation. There is excitement all around and almost everyone at my school seems to have a bounce in their steps. This is probably because we are not getting weighed down by clunky boots, toques, scarves, mittens, snow pants, and parkas. Spring has […]
Recent Blog Posts
- What’s up with the increase of students with IEPs in Ontario classrooms?
- Did you get your flu shot yet?
- Triggers and Habits in Teaching Part One
- Daring Classrooms
- What Can We Learn From Halloween Candy?
- Halloween learning opportunity
- Seedlings, trees, and fallen leaves
- A Beginning Teacher’s Journey: Part Four
- Progress Reports – Reflection & Goal Setting