Ouch! Each time that the government extends public school closures because of COVID 19, it hurts more and more. Although, concerns for the safety of our families at home and school are top of mind, it really hurts to be away from students, staff, and the frenetic spaces we normally occupy. It hurts wondering if […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Teacher Well-being
- What’s Working?!?
- Strategies to Engage Students in Online Learning
- Overwhelming Resources
- Inspiration During the COVID Crisis
- The screens of silence
- When All of This Is Over….Remember The Number of Students Who Couldn’t Access Technology
- Online learning for students with DD
- Classrooms After Covid-19
- So you’re teaching from home. How’s your back?