A post for beginning teachers who JUST got the job. First of all, Congratulations! Your Principal has seen your dedication, skill and dedication to teaching and has chosen you to become a member of the school community and guide these young learners. It’s a great feeling of excitement and adrenaline but it’s also often laced […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Before you click “End the call”
- Final Reflections from a Remote Teacher
- Top Ten Tips for Attending Virtual Professional Learning for Educators
- Trouble with Hybrid Learning
- What’s Your Superpower?
- The Show Must Go On…..
- Student-led end of the year conferences
- Ditch Tests – Do Projects Instead!
- Dear Students,
- Going Gradeless in Elementary – Part 2