One of my students asked me the funniest question during our morning meeting this week. She stopped, looked at me and asked, “Why are your eyebrows grumpy?” It struck me as really funny and I burst out laughing and she did as well. I went home that evening and began to think more about her […]
Recent Blog Posts
- What’s up with the increase of students with IEPs in Ontario classrooms?
- Did you get your flu shot yet?
- Triggers and Habits in Teaching Part One
- Daring Classrooms
- What Can We Learn From Halloween Candy?
- Halloween learning opportunity
- Seedlings, trees, and fallen leaves
- A Beginning Teacher’s Journey: Part Four
- Progress Reports – Reflection & Goal Setting