One of the reasons that I spent so many years teaching the primary grades is that teaching math to older students terrified me. Growing up I struggled with math. I changed schools in the middle of my grade three year and missed a great deal of multiplication and division instruction which haunted me for the […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Progressing With Difficulty
- Toxic Positivity in a Brave New World
- Write On!
- Community Immunity!
- Deciding whether or not to make the switch…
- Unpacking the Invisible White Backpack in a Time of Black Lives Matter
- Engaging with Indigenous Knowledge as a Non-Indigenous Educator
- We didn’t “celebrate” Orange Shirt Day
- A Year in the Life: What does being actively engaged in your local look like?
- Commiserating With Others Over Their Technology Woes