I’ve never really been focused on grades in my classroom. Some educators and parents might find it shocking to read a teacher put that in print. However, what I mean is that I seldom talk to my students about levels and letter grades. I focus discussion around feedback, improvement, exemplars and success criteria. When rubrics were […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Looking on the bright-side during this dark time.
- Saying, “I am not racist” is not enough pt 2
- Saying, “I am not racist” is not enough pt 1
- Ideas for Distance Learning
- Resources for Jewish Heritage Month
- Teacher Well-being
- What’s Working?!?
- Strategies to Engage Students in Online Learning
- Overwhelming Resources
- Inspiration During the COVID Crisis