If you choose to use the program Bitstrips, students will submit their completed assignments directly to you via the program. To evaluate them, you will do so by logging into the program. I gave my students a rubric with the criteria we developed together as a class. This serves as a checklist and allows them […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Final Reflections from a Remote Teacher
- Top Ten Tips for Attending Virtual Professional Learning for Educators
- Trouble with Hybrid Learning
- What’s Your Superpower?
- The Show Must Go On…..
- Student-led end of the year conferences
- Ditch Tests – Do Projects Instead!
- Dear Students,
- Going Gradeless in Elementary – Part 2
- Going Gradeless in Elementary – Part 1