If you have studied Canadian History, you will know that without the establishment of the fur trade, our nation of Canada may have been limited to the banks of Lake Ontario, Lake Erie, the Saint Lawrence River, and the Atlantic Ocean. Without the push of fur traders called Courier du Bois (i.e. Runners of the […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Looking on the bright-side during this dark time.
- Saying, “I am not racist” is not enough pt 2
- Saying, “I am not racist” is not enough pt 1
- Ideas for Distance Learning
- Resources for Jewish Heritage Month
- Teacher Well-being
- What’s Working?!?
- Strategies to Engage Students in Online Learning
- Overwhelming Resources
- Inspiration During the COVID Crisis