If you have studied Canadian History, you will know that without the establishment of the fur trade, our nation of Canada may have been limited to the banks of Lake Ontario, Lake Erie, the Saint Lawrence River, and the Atlantic Ocean. Without the push of fur traders called Courier du Bois (i.e. Runners of the […]
Recent Blog Posts
- What’s up with the increase of students with IEPs in Ontario classrooms?
- Did you get your flu shot yet?
- Triggers and Habits in Teaching Part One
- Daring Classrooms
- What Can We Learn From Halloween Candy?
- Halloween learning opportunity
- Seedlings, trees, and fallen leaves
- A Beginning Teacher’s Journey: Part Four
- Progress Reports – Reflection & Goal Setting