I love Visual Art. It was always one of my favourite subjects in school and I was fortunate to have several teachers who engaged me in unique and exciting art projects. Tragically, I can’t have my students do Visual Arts all day, every day – bummer! Over the last few years, I’ve tried to find […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Building Better Schools Forum
- The Changing Nature of the Outdoor Classroom
- It’s the End of the Year – time to panic!
- Overcoming Math Phobia
- Discipline used to mean something good
- Attainable goals
- Helping English Language Learners in Music
- Imparting a Love for the Creepy Crawlies
- Daily Physical Activity: When, How and Why?
- Mathematical Mindsets