I write this blog in response to the Province of Quebec opening their public schools as of May 11th 2020. As the education of students is challenged with many layers of complexity, I will muse about what classrooms might look like when Ontario’s students return to classroom. Managing the Spread of the Virus In minimizing […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Teacher Well-being
- What’s Working?!?
- Strategies to Engage Students in Online Learning
- Overwhelming Resources
- Inspiration During the COVID Crisis
- The screens of silence
- When All of This Is Over….Remember The Number of Students Who Couldn’t Access Technology
- Online learning for students with DD
- Classrooms After Covid-19
- So you’re teaching from home. How’s your back?