This past month, a group of students came to me with an idea of performing a Bollywood dance in our May assembly. I personally know nothing about Bollywood dancing, therefore I was a little nervous about being the staff member helping the girls with their dance. I quickly realized that they needed me as a […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Progressing With Difficulty
- Toxic Positivity in a Brave New World
- Write On!
- Community Immunity!
- Deciding whether or not to make the switch…
- Unpacking the Invisible White Backpack in a Time of Black Lives Matter
- Engaging with Indigenous Knowledge as a Non-Indigenous Educator
- We didn’t “celebrate” Orange Shirt Day
- A Year in the Life: What does being actively engaged in your local look like?
- Commiserating With Others Over Their Technology Woes