I have had the great pleasure of working with a variety of staff over the past decade as a teacher. TAs, or as they are called in my board Educational Resource Facilitators, play an incredibly important role in the success of my students every day. This year has been my first year that I have […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Progressing With Difficulty
- Toxic Positivity in a Brave New World
- Write On!
- Community Immunity!
- Deciding whether or not to make the switch…
- Unpacking the Invisible White Backpack in a Time of Black Lives Matter
- Engaging with Indigenous Knowledge as a Non-Indigenous Educator
- We didn’t “celebrate” Orange Shirt Day
- A Year in the Life: What does being actively engaged in your local look like?
- Commiserating With Others Over Their Technology Woes