A message we are hearing as educators during a pandemic. What does this mean to you and your practice? To me, vulnerability seems scary, it seems raw – but, both human and necessary. Living through this pandemic has provided us with commonality of experiences. Although we are all experiencing different heartache during this time […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Final Reflections from a Remote Teacher
- Top Ten Tips for Attending Virtual Professional Learning for Educators
- Trouble with Hybrid Learning
- What’s Your Superpower?
- The Show Must Go On…..
- Student-led end of the year conferences
- Ditch Tests – Do Projects Instead!
- Dear Students,
- Going Gradeless in Elementary – Part 2
- Going Gradeless in Elementary – Part 1