This is my first year in the role of classroom teacher for students with developmental disabilities and looking back over the past four months, I have really learned a lot. I have written my first IEPs, programmed for 9 different children and learned new assessment techniques. However, some of the biggest learning I have had […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Support each other
- Chime and Chant Language Learning
- Honouring student identity: Culturally responsive teaching and assessment pedagogy for building an equitable and inclusive classroom for all
- Back in the day was better(because now is often unbearable)
- Setting up a Positive Relationship with Teaching Assistants
- Authentic Learning
- Inference Building
- Why are your eyebrows grumpy?
- The breaks when the weather puts the brakes on bussing.
- Education is in crisis – and so are our students