Modifications and accommodations happen daily in every classroom in Ontario. Teachers strive hard to make sure that their students have the necessary tools and supports to help them achieve the expectations of the Ontario Curriculum or modified goals. The following are some of the accommodations and/or modifications that I have used this year with a […]
Recent Blog Posts
- What’s up with the increase of students with IEPs in Ontario classrooms?
- Did you get your flu shot yet?
- Triggers and Habits in Teaching Part One
- Daring Classrooms
- What Can We Learn From Halloween Candy?
- Halloween learning opportunity
- Seedlings, trees, and fallen leaves
- A Beginning Teacher’s Journey: Part Four
- Progress Reports – Reflection & Goal Setting