Did you get your flu shot yet? It’s a good question to ask teachers as the nature of their professional exposes them to hundreds of people each working day – this includes children who get sick on a regular basis as they are still in the process of strengthening their immune system. Unlike medical workers, […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Final Reflections from a Remote Teacher
- Top Ten Tips for Attending Virtual Professional Learning for Educators
- Trouble with Hybrid Learning
- What’s Your Superpower?
- The Show Must Go On…..
- Student-led end of the year conferences
- Ditch Tests – Do Projects Instead!
- Dear Students,
- Going Gradeless in Elementary – Part 2
- Going Gradeless in Elementary – Part 1