Shopping, shopping, shopping! This week has been all about shopping. I was given the large task of ordering all the furniture/items for my brand-new classroom that will be providing a program for 10 amazing kids with developmental disabilities. As this was my first time setting up this kind of program, I visited multiple classrooms and […]
Recent Blog Posts
- What’s up with Ontario’s Health Curriculum?
- Flexible Classroom/Schedule a huge success!
- Why Ontario Teachers Need to be Political
- Teacher Guilt
- Shopping List For a New Class Designed for Students with Developmental Disabilities
- Setting up Successful Transition Meetings
- Are Artists Mathematicians Too?
- Digital Literacy Day!