When I was in the Faculty of Education one of my Associate Professors was Jean Malloch, author of “Chime In” and other professional teaching resources. I learned from her the importance of rhythm and rhyme in the early acquisition of language. I also love to read and write poetry. While growing up my sisters […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Support each other
- Chime and Chant Language Learning
- Honouring student identity: Culturally responsive teaching and assessment pedagogy for building an equitable and inclusive classroom for all
- Back in the day was better(because now is often unbearable)
- Setting up a Positive Relationship with Teaching Assistants
- Authentic Learning
- Inference Building
- Why are your eyebrows grumpy?
- The breaks when the weather puts the brakes on bussing.
- Education is in crisis – and so are our students