The role of culturally responsive teaching is to understand who students are as people and who they are within their community. This pedagogical approach acknowledges, responds to, and celebrates fundamental aspects of student culture while providing equitable and inclusive education for students of all backgrounds and identities. This is especially important for students who identify […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Support each other
- Chime and Chant Language Learning
- Honouring student identity: Culturally responsive teaching and assessment pedagogy for building an equitable and inclusive classroom for all
- Back in the day was better(because now is often unbearable)
- Setting up a Positive Relationship with Teaching Assistants
- Authentic Learning
- Inference Building
- Why are your eyebrows grumpy?
- The breaks when the weather puts the brakes on bussing.
- Education is in crisis – and so are our students