The elementary school that I teach at is a K-8 school with approximately 540 students. It has grown over the century with new additions, since its original build in 1923. I have only known the school for the past three years that I have been teaching there. So I consider the school to be diverse […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Motivational Mornings
- One Sore Throat and Two Stomach Flus
- Broadening Learning Space in Education
- Experiential Learning
- Our First Field Trip Into The Community!!
- December…in the Classroom
- Coding for all
- Global Read Aloud – Join In!
- Teaching Parents to Use Cell Phones
- Behind the behaviour – seeing our students